Sunday, October 31, 2010

We are Back!

I know that I took an unexpectedly long break from this blog, but I have suddenly been inspired to start blogging again (thanks to my sisters Rachel and Jesse).  I am hoping that I can keep you all up on the happenings of our family. 

We have had a busy summer - 3 weddings, a funeral, family vacation, a trip to Houston, a trip to South Dakota and quite a few house guests!  I have to admit, all in all, it has been a lot of fun.  Here are some pictures from this summer that you may have missed. : ) You can click on any of the pictures to see them bigger. Have fun!


Frankie at a train museum in August

Frank and Frankie in front of a Narrow Guage Engine

Frankie in the Train!

Jane and Eric (Our awesome new brother-in-law) in San Francisco

Frank, Jane and Emily in San Francisco


Frankie in San Francisco

On a Bay Cruise in San Francisco
Frankie in front of the Golden Gate Bridge

Jane wearing clothes that I (Kate) wore as a baby!

Frankie and Jane in their PJs from Chinatown in San Francisco


Frank and Jane in CA at Grandma Joan's Baptism

Fults Family

Jane

Frankie and Jane

Jane

Frankie

Jane

Frankie

Frank and Jane


Jane

Frankie and Jane

Haha! Jane

Jane and Frankie

Frankie

Fults Family

Jon and Katie's Wedding

Fults Family (Jon and Katie's Wedding)

Hinkson Family (Hannah and Eric's Wedding)

Hinkson Sisters

Hinkson Sisters


3 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

wow kate! i love everything!!!! i love that you updated, i love all the pictures, and i love your new background, and all the things added!

you did a great job taking your family pictures, especially the one of jane and frankie on his bed (and i love how you displayed all his art), i love the one of frank throwing jane in the air, and i love the one of frankie climbing the tree.

you are so cute, and the best sister! i miss you!!!

Jesse said...

Kate, this blog is SO cute!!! I love it! You have such a cute family! Love you!

p.s. rachel...excuse me!!! Kate's the best sister?!? How could you! :)

Spinsterchic said...

Okay, the mini-break is over! Update us on this Texas situation sister!